Sunday, November 30, 2008

What Now Brown Cow?

Hey blog...
I have been busy...
busy thinking... pretending to think...
busy working... pretending to work...
busy living... pretending to live...
Been busy... pretending to be busy...

Actually I have been thinking...about a lot of things...
About the kind of image I portray to the world around me... about the kind of person I come across to all those non-existent people who are figments of my imagination... (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams)...
I have been thinking about communication... and effective communication...
I have been thinking about Relationships... and Stereotypes in relationships...
I have been thinking about Mumbai... and the cycle of Karma...
I have been thinking about finding the question to 'life, the universe and everything' (the answer should be 42 remember?).. and thus ending existence as we know it...
I have even been thinking about thinking itself... and how it often limits us in our actions...

I have been thinking... I need some new energy... Maybe I ought to write.... write a book perhaps... not with the intent to publish... but with the intent to get some clarity in thought...

I am trying out the new scribefire extension to firefox... bloggin from within the browser...
What now... brown cow..?

No comments: