Tuesday, December 16, 2008

26 and Life is A-changing

I turned 26 recently... I am officially on the longer side of the 20s and for the first time in my career... I am not the kid in the team... :)
Yaaayy!!

But is there any difference? I am not too sure...

But life is going to change for sure... I have recently bought a new place that I am very exited about moving into... it is a decent sized 2BHK in Padbhanabhanagar, Bangalore.

Presently with the woodwork and the painting in progress - Hopefully I should be in the new place..

Her name is VYNA (why-na) and it is a Kannada/Marathi root word which means 'mesmerizing', 'beautiful' or just 'nice' (depending on usage)...

I am spooked about this place... I mean I need to choose colors and all... and that is definitely not my forte...
What I see in my imagination somehow never translates into real life colors... but what the hell... I am going to go ahead and live the vida-loca... :)

More ahead... await the finished pics :)

1 comment:

dj said...

Dude, I am glad you are blogging again. Congratulations on the new place!
Also, it is awesome that you are excited about your quarter life mile marker. That is conventionally not the case with most.